Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make Family Prayer Flags for 2014



 Try this easy family craft to get your family creating, thinking positively and connected. It's a positive twist on new year's resolutions.

Ask your family what good things they would like in their life in 2014. It's a great way to hear what your children value, as well as find out more their inside world.

My three year old would like: more snowman making and lots of animals in her life, especially cats.



My six-year-old thought it would be great to have buckets and bucket loads of money. As well wanted to have good times at school, including good friendships, and lots of fun and laughing. He'd also like a real-live cat.


For me, I want more yoga in my life in 2014. For me this means, a stronger commitment to self-practice to grow, learn and discover. As well as sustaining the connections and students I have already made, whilel finding more families, adults and children to teach.

To round out the flags we have "lots of happiness, joy and laughing" and " family time".

May your 2014 be full of connection, discovery, joy and spirit.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment